Terms and Conditions
Read this document carefully given that it contains the terms and conditions of sale to which compliance is required when using the online store of "Hï Ibiza Official Store". The terms and conditions indicated below will apply to your use of Hï Ibiza Official Store and all purchases made through its website.
These Conditions will govern the contractual relationship between you and MERCHASTYLE, SL a company with registered office at 07800-Ibiza (Islas Baleares), Avenida Bartolomé Roselló, 18, provided with CIF B-57828543.
All inquiries, complaints or correspondence regarding these Conditions or Hï Ibiza Official Store should be directed to the contact information indicated on our contact page with us.
Purchase Products from Hï Ibiza Official Store
Criteria for placing orders:
You can only buy products:
- that are available for sale and whose details appear on www.hiibizastore.com / Cached
- intended for personal use, either your own or that of the recipients for whom you buy the products. Hï Ibiza reserves the right to reject any order at its sole discretion (for example, when it considers that the order in question is intended to be subsequently sold by means other than the authorized distribution channels).
- The details of the products available for purchase (with indication of the price, which is understood as VAT included) make up the file of each item and are specified in www.hiibizastore.com.The shipping costs per order without customs formalities not exceeding 2.5 Kg, for the peninsula and countries of the EEC are € 6.31. In other cases they will be determined in the shipping confirmation.
- All our items will be delivered to our warehouse in Ibiza. MERCHASTYLE, SL will adopt all the necessary and reasonable measures to guarantee that all the details, descriptions and prices of the products that appear in OUR WEB SITE are correct when the information. While we will try by all means within our reach to keep the ON LINE store as up-to-date as possible, the information specified at a given time may not always reflect the exact situation when you place an order.
Realization of Purchase Orders for Products and Conclusion of the Purchase Agreement:
- Once you have selected the products you wish to purchase, those products will be included in the shopping cart.
- At the end of the verification process, you will click on the "summary of the order" button to access the summary page of the order in which you can add or delete units, identify and correct possible information errors. Before making a binding order you must register for your convenience if you want the data to be preserved for subsequent transactions. You must also indicate if you want an invoice and if the billing information is different from the one who places the order. You must select the means of payment
- At the end of the order summary page, you must click on the "send order" button to receive a binding order.
- Once you have clicked on the button "sending the order", we will obtain an authorization from the marketing company of your credit card or PAYPAL for the amount indicated on the summary page of the order. This process is the usual procedure that banks follow. If your credit card or the transfer is not authorized, the order will not be processed.
- MERCHASTYLE, SL will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your product order, which does not constitute automatic acceptance by us of your order.
- MERCHASTYLE, SL will send you a second e-mail accepting your product order and confirming that the products you have requested will be sent to you ("Confirmation of Delivery").
- You and MERCHASTYLE, SL will have entered into a contract of sale of the products requested by you once we have sent you the e-mail of Confirmation of Shipment and in any case, nevertheless, when you receive the aforementioned products.
- The purchase agreement may be executed in Spanish.
- The text of the purchase agreement will be included in the Confirmation of Shipment e-mail and will be stored by MERCHASTYLE, although it will not be accessible to the Client after the conclusion of the contract.
USUAÍA MERCHANDISING may reject, at its sole discretion, the processing of the order, or not be able to proceed with such processing, in the following cases, without any limitation:
- When the product requested by you has stopped being manufactured or is not available;
- When the marketing entity of your credit card or PAYPAL does not authorize the payment of the purchase price;
- When it does not meet the criteria for the execution of orders specified at the beginning of this section.
The delivery conditions established in this document.
You can pay with your bank card (credit card) OR VIA Pay Pal. The payment in your bank account will be made at the conclusion of the sales contract. Payment by credit card or Pay Pal is totally secure. The entire transaction is made in encrypted form through a bank validation server using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption protocol, so your credit card number and expiration date are instantly encrypted in your account. computer before being sent to the SSL protocol. Nobody will be able to make use of your data without your authorization, since the information is illegible. For greater security, this data is not stored in our server, so you must communicate all the information with each new order.
We accept payments with Visa, Mastercard.
Returns and Cancellation of Order
The conditions for the return and cancellation of the order that are indicated below will be applicable without prejudice to the rights that legally assist you.
CANCELLATION OF THE ORDER
You can change your mind and cancel your order within seven (7) days after receipt of the products. If you decide to cancel your order, we will refund the full purchase price BUT YOU SHOULD TAKE CHARGE OF THE DIRECT COSTS OF THE RETURN
The cancellation of the order will be made as long as you have previously returned the products of your order in perfect condition. If you do not return the products, we will have the right to charge you for the products or expenses derived from your recovery.
You will not have the right to cancel personal items such as underwear, elastic garments or other items that are specifically indicated on the card in which the details of each item are established. Neither can the supply of music CDs / DVDs without the original packaging be canceled.
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS AND INCORRECT DELIVERIES
You may (i) change your products, or (ii) obtain a full refund if said order products are damaged or have defects once received, or if the products you receive are not those you originally requested.
When you replace a damaged or defective product or an incorrect order, we will send you the replacement items free of charge as long as you contact us (store phone number + 34 971 304 986, we will provide you with a return form and have previously returned the products to us. of the order in the state in which you received it.
When you return a damaged or defective product or an incorrect order, we will reimburse you:
- the full purchase price
- the expenses related to the shipment of the products to your attention.
- The expenses related to the return of the products to our attention if you attach a copy of the original receipt that you obtain from the courier company.
HOW TO RETURN THE PRODUCTS
To return the products, you can send them to the free address indicated below. To return the products, you will need the following information:
- A copy of your Order Confirmation e-mail indicating your Operation Reference Number
- Delivery documentation including your Delivery Number.
- A completed product return form (phone number + 34 971 304 986)
If you return the products by courier, we remind you that:
- Your package may take up to 7 days to arrive;
- Returned products will be processed within five (5) business days of receipt (excluding Saturdays);
- You must take the necessary precautions when packing the package and send it to us so that the products do not suffer damage during the journey;
- You must obtain and keep proof of the shipment until the time you receive the refund or change.
It is our desire to keep you informed about all current and future news regarding new product launches, promotions and value campaigns. To receive this news, '
HOW TO CONTACT US
Phone: + 34 971 304 986
Mailing address for returns by mail: JAUME I EDIFICIO ODYSSEUS S/N, SAN JORDI 07817 Islas Baleares
Hï Ibiza reserves the right to:
- Modify or cancel, temporarily or permanently, the service provided through hiibizastore.com (or any part thereof) with or without notice. MERCHASTYLE, SL will not be liable to you or to other third parties for such modification and / or cancellation;
- If, despite modifying the Terms and Conditions and / or Delivery Conditions, you continue to use the service provided through Hï Ibiza Store (or any part thereof) after such modification, you will be deemed to have agreed to such change. You will be responsible for checking the Conditions regularly in order to determine if any changes have occurred.
In the event that MERCHASTYLE, SL modifies these Conditions, your order will be subject to the Conditions in force on the date and time at which you placed your order. You can request a copy of the current version of the Conditions via e-mail to the address:
In the event that any part of the Terms and Conditions is declared illegal or unenforceable, the affected provision will be considered eliminated, remaining fully in force the remaining provisions of the aforementioned Terms and Conditions.
The purchase agreement concluded between you and our company will be governed by Spanish legislation. Any dispute relating to the Terms and Conditions must be resolved in the courts of the place where your domicile is located.