General terms and conditions of purchase
- Terms and conditions of sale
- Secure data
- This Website is owned and managed by MERCHASTYLE, SL , a merchant of Spanish nationality with registered office at 07800-Ibiza (Islas Baleares), Avenida Bartolomé Roselló, 18, provided with CIFB-57-828543, and registered in the Registry Mercantil de Ibiza, to volume 272, book 271, sheet IB-11709, folio114.
- MERCHASTYLE, SL has for its object the commercialization and sale of textile products, clothing, footwear, leather and leather goods, as well as those activities related to the previous ones and allowed by the Law. It belongs to PALLADIUM HOTEL GROUP, commercial name of the Group of Companies that manages the commercial and intellectual property rights of various hotel accommodation establishments grouped under the name "USHUAÏA".
In accordance with current regulations on data protection as well as on information society services and electronic commerce, the user accepts that the personal data provided at the time of registration (such as your name, address telephone number, e-mail address, credit card number, sex, language preference, and merchandise category preferences), or any other voluntarily provided to MERCHASTYLE, SL for access to some of the services of the website, will be incorporated into files owned by this company, with the purpose of its treatment for the following purposes:
- Carry out transactions with you and manage your membership in our customer loyalty system, if applicable;
- Send you commercial communications, as long as you have given your consent;
- Understand and analyze our sales and your needs and preferences
- Develop, improve, market and provide products and services to meet your needs
- Allow you to participate in promotions and contests
- Allow you to participate in studies of clients or interest groups
- Process changes or returns of products
- Improve our stores; Y,
- Respond to requests or complaints.
- Likewise, the user gives his consent for MERCHASTYLE, SL to transfer his data to the rest of the Group's Companies - it is applied to the companies associated to the Group, always under previous agreement of the users - according to the information that appears in the Mercantile Registry of Ibiza , with the sole purpose of improving the provision of the agreed services, respecting, in any case, the Spanish legislation on the protection of personal data.
- MERCHATYLE, SL undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to treat them with confidentiality, and assumes, for these purposes, the measures of a technical, organizational and security nature necessary to prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, and other applicable legislation.
- The user will respond, in any case, the veracity of the data provided, reserving MERCHASTYLE, SL, the right to exclude from the registered services to any user who has provided false information, without prejudice to other actions that proceed in Law.
- Any registered user may at any time exercise the right to access, rectify and, where appropriate, cancel their personal data provided, by written request addressed to MERCHASTYLE via email email@example.com or postal address USHUAÏA OFFICIAL STORE, Avenida Bartolomé Roselló, 18,07800-Eivissa.
- We use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption protocol to protect your credit card information online. We can communicate with you through different channels, including our stores, our customer loyalty systems and the Internet, as well as through other means such as by mail, e-mail, telephone, fax or text messages, with subject to your preferences.
- If you have any questions, comments or concerns about our practices guaranteeing privacy in the collection of data or transactions, please contact us through the email firstname.lastname@example.org or to the postal address USHUAÏA OFFICIAL STORE, Avda. Bartolomé Roselló, 18,07800-Eivissa.Telefono 922.214.171.124
Your secure data
Information in compliance with the regulation of personal data protection
In Europe and Spain there are data protection rules designed to protect your personal information that is mandatory for our entity.
For this reason, it is very important for us to understand perfectly what we are going to do with the personal data we ask for.
Thus, we will be transparent and we will give you control of your data, with a simple language and clear options that will allow you to decide what we will do with your personal information.
Please, if after reading this information you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask us.
Thank you very much for your help.
- About us?
- Our denomination: MERCHASTYLE SL
- Our Tax Identification Number: B57828543
- Our main activity: CLOTHING DESIGN AND COMMERCIALIZATION
- Our address: AVD. BARTOLOME ROSELLO 18, CP 07800, IBIZA (Balears (Illes))
- Our contact telephone number: 626783705
- Our contact email address: email@example.com
Our website: www.ushuaiofficialstore.com
We are at your disposal, do not hesitate to contact us.
- What are we going to use your data for?
In general, your personal data will be used to be able to relate to you and be able to provide you with our services.
Likewise, they can also be used for other activities, such as advertising or promoting our activities.
- Why do we need to use your data?
Your personal data is necessary to be able to relate to you and be able to provide our services. In this sense, we will put at your disposal a series of boxes that will allow you to decide in a clear and simple way about the use of your personal information.
- Who will know the information we ask?
In general, only the personnel of our entity that is duly authorized may have knowledge of the information that we request.
Similarly, may be aware of your personal information those entities that need to have access to it so that we can provide our services. For example, our bank will know your data if the payment of our services is made by card or bank transfer.
Likewise, your information will be known by public or private entities to which we are obliged to provide your personal data due to compliance with any law. To give you an example, the Tax Law requires to provide the Tax Agency with certain information about economic operations that exceed a certain amount.
In the event that, regardless of the aforementioned assumptions, we need to publicize your personal information to other entities, we will request your permission in advance through clear options that will allow you to decide in this regard.
- How are we going to protect your data?
We will protect your data with effective security measures based on the risks involved in the use of your information.
For this, our entity has approved a Data Protection Policy and annual controls and audits are carried out to verify that your personal data is safe at all times.
- Will we send your data to other countries?
In the world there are countries that are safe for their data and others that are not so secure. For example, the European Union is a secure environment for your data. Our policy is not to send your personal information to any country that is not safe from the point of view of protecting your data.
In the event that, in order to provide the service, it is essential to send your data to a country that is not as safe as Spain, we will always request your permission and apply effective security measures that reduce the risks of sending your information. personal to another country.
- How long are we going to keep your data?
We will keep your data during our relationship and as long as the laws force us. Once the applicable legal deadlines have been finalized, we will proceed to eliminate them in a safe and environmentally friendly manner.
- What are your data protection rights?
At any time you can contact us to know what information we have about you, rectify it if it is incorrect and eliminate it once our relationship is finished, in case this is legally possible.
You also have the right to request the transfer of your information to another entity. This right is called "portability" and may be useful in certain situations.
To request any of these rights, you must make a written request to our address, along with a photocopy of your ID, to be able to identify you.
In the offices of our entity we have specific forms to request these rights and we offer our help to complete them.
To learn more about your data protection rights, you can consult the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection ( www.agpd.es ).
- Can you withdraw your consent if you change your mind at a later time?
You can withdraw your consent if you change your mind about the use of your data at any time.
For example, if you were interested in receiving advertising for our products or services, but no longer wish to receive more publicity, you can let us know through the form of opposition to the treatment available at the offices of our entity.
- In case you understand that your rights have been disregarded, where can you file a claim?
In case you understand that your rights have been ignored by our entity, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, through one of the following means:
- Electronic office: www.agpd.es
- Postal address:
Spanish Agency for Data Protection
C / Jorge Juan, 6
Telf. 901 100 099
Tel 91 266 35 17
Form a claim in the Spanish Agency for Data Protection does not entail any cost and the assistance of lawyer or attorney is not necessary.
- Will we elaborate profiles about you?
Our policy is not to create profiles about the users of our services.
However, there may be situations in which, for the purpose of providing the service, commercial or otherwise, we need to develop profiles of information about you. An example could be the use of your purchase or service history to be able to offer you products or services adapted to your tastes or needs.
In this case, we will apply effective security measures that protect your information at all times from unauthorized persons who intend to use it for their own benefit.
- Will we use your data for other purposes?
Our policy is not to use your data for other purposes than those we have explained to you. If, however, we need to use your data for different activities, we will always request your permission in advance through clear options that will allow you to decide about it.